As our new Global Startup Awards intern, you will be working closely with the management team on a wide range of projects, helping us to get our message across visually on our website, social media platforms, and materials for our national and regional competitions, as well as other Nordic and international events. This position gives you the opportunity to expand our brand through many different platforms. You will be working with Global Startup Awards, Nordic Startup Awards and Arctic Future Challenge.
This internship is ideal for skilled marketing & graphic design students who want to learn and be challenged by a creative work environment. If you are interested in building a network in the startup scene, this is the internship for you!
This is an unpaid internship position relevant for a person that will like to learn and be part of the entrepreneurial environment.
• Create original content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
• Organizing Campaigns
• Help to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Respond to customers questions and comments through social media
• Reach out to and build relationships with key influencers
• Manage and grow engagement with customers
• Email Marketing
• Assist with increasing engagement through email campaigns
• Community Engagement
• Reporting and analysis
• Capture and analyze social data/metrics and revise tactics based on key results.
• Excellent English writing/speaking skills
• Passion for creating content
• Ability to identify content that matters
• Highly motivated, organized and independent
• Critical thinker
• Team player
• Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities
• Creativity with knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
You need to be able to show your skills and passion for this position through a short cover letter and CV (with references). Send your application (in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Full name + Marketing Intern”.