Marketing & Growth Hack Intern
Nordic Startup Awards is looking for a new intern who can be part of our marketing team!
As an intern part of the NSAwards team, you will be working closely to the management team to increase the general growth of the brand through our social media channels. We are looking for a person who leans towards the creative but have an eye for analytics, who can think out of the box and enjoy working on finding new growth hacks. You will also be in charge creating content for our social media channels and other activities (mentioned below) in the active season of the award show.
The period of the internship is for our season 2017 from March until October, but it can also be adapted depending on the intern needs.
As examples of the content created throughout the seasons you can check:
• Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpdsWO0Pdlz_bMxxzFKXtf4cCdReinf9b
• Our Facebook page with all content so far created during the active and dry season: https://www.facebook.com/nordicstartupawards/
• Our Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/nsawards?lang=en
• Examples of GIFs created through the season: http://nordicstartupawards.com/national-winners
This is an unpaid internship position relevant for a person that will like to learn and be part of the entrepreneurial environment.
• Create original content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
• Organising Campaigns
• Help to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Respond to customers questions and comments through social media
• Reach out to and build relationships with key influencers
• Manage and grow engagement with customers
• Email Marketing
• Assist with increasing engagement through email campaigns
• Community Engagement
• Reporting and analysis
• Capture and analyse social data/metrics and revise tactics based on key results.
• Excellent English writing/speaking skills
• Passion for creating content
• Ability to identify content that matters
• Highly motivated, organised and independent
• Critical thinker
• Team player
• Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities
• Creativity with knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
You need to be able to show your skills and passion for this position through a short cover letter and CV (with references). Send your application (in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Full name + Marketing Intern”.
NSAwards is part of a bigger team, Global Startup Awards. The management team of the Nordic region is based in Copenhagen, but there are many more people involved in our partner regions, South East Asia (Asean Rice Bowl Startup Awards), India (Startup Awards India), Central and Eastern Europe (Central European Startup Awards), as well as the management team of Global Startup Awards.