GSA Awards Exclusive Networking EventBuy Ticket Here!
During the day of the Grand Finale, Business Sweden will host an exclusive networking event. The Nordic Startup Awards Finalists, Global Startup Awards Alumni Network, high profile investors, founders, and key stakeholders in the Nordic startup ecosystem will all be invited to attend.
The alumni network consists of:
• Current & former finalists
• Current & former winners from the each nation
• Current & former jury members
• Current & former ambassadors
• Current & former collaboration partners
• Current & former country partners
• Current & former advisory board members
• Current financial partners
At the event, special invites will also be given to:
• Selected Startups from the Nominations.
• Corporates who are interested and are paying to attend.
• Nordic investors.
• Investors from the other regions with a special interest in the Nordic.
• Founders from other regions.
• Relevant media.
The GSAwards networking event has four elements
One-On-One meetings where individuals can book one another for private meetings. Before the event, all participants will receive a list of everyone that is participating. Attendees will then be able to connect and book one-on-one meetings in specific time slots.
When not participating in One-On-One meetings, guests can participate or listen to panel discussions. Panels will be primarily focused on cross-regional topics and Global Startup Awards will ensure that there will be participants from outside the Nordic region.
A workshop on the topic of future of tech were the audience get to engage with each other and the presenter.
Round table discussions
In smaller groups people get to dicuss different topics. The discussions will be facilitated.
Program on main stage (one-to-one meetings and round table discussions will happpen parallel
10:00-10:15 – Welcome
10:15-10:45 – Business in a Post AI-Society (Panel 1)
10:45-11:00 – mingle
11:00-12:00 – Workshop with Mikael Ahlström
12:00-13:00 – Mingle & lunch
13:00-13:30 – Global Impact (Panel 2)
13:30-14:00 – Mingle
14:00 -14:30 – Extreme Global Scaling (Panel 3)
14:30-15:00 – Mingel